Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Emma Watson to launch ethical fashion line?

















Despite vowing she'd never dabble in the ubiquitous celebrity clothing line, the style rumour mill has gone into overdrive, with whispers that Emma Watson is set to collaborate with People Tree.





The budding fashionista is reportedly in talks the ethical fashion label to design her own collection of eco-chic garments, specifically for teens.




A source snitched to the Daily Mail, 'She's a big supporter of ethical concepts so liked the idea of this. Acting is always going to take priority, but she's keen to branch out.'




However, with the rumours remaining unconfirmed, we won't be holding our breath anytime soon.






www.espritshop.com


Although the lovely Ms Watson has cemented her status as one of our favourite new style stars, she revealed to WWD just last month, 'I’m really not interested in doing it for my own ego. I’m not a designer.'




However she did add, 'If someone asked me to do something that was beneficial to a cause, then maybe I’d consider it, but not just (to be able to say) 'Look at me! I’ve got my own line!' (It's) gotten so ridiculous.'

Watson fans, keep your fingers crossed!







Story: Marie Claire



NORDSTROM.com



No comments:

Post a Comment